Products You May Like
Sometimes we need that extra bit of motivation to get us up off the couch, into workout clothes, and out the door. Music has always been the thing that helps power me through a workout, but the playlist I choose depends on the mood I’m in. Do I want to feel like I’m at an EDM rave today while trying to hit a new PR, or am I craving the nostalgia of some early 2000s anthems?
Though my music choice may differ on a day-to-day basis, the one thing my playlists all have in common is a fantastic name. And you know, it really does make a difference. So whether you want a name that will inspire you, make you laugh, or call you out, check out the creative ideas below.
- Just Do It Already
- Sweat Out His Lies
- Let Me Get a Pump In
- God, It’s Brutal Out Here
- Max Out the Volume, Max Out Your Lifts
- This Is For You, Not Them
- Hot Girl Summer
- Play This When You Feel Like You’re Going to Quit
- Hit ‘Em With the Rhythm
- What Would Beyoncé Do?
- Songs That Make Me Feel Like I Could Run a Marathon
- One More Rep
- Entering Power Hour
- Anger Management
- The Grind Doesn’t Stop
- Be a Badass With a Good Ass
- Stronger Than Yesterday
- Glow Up Loading
- I’d Rather Be in Bed
- POV: You’re Hitting PRs
- Prove Them Wrong
- Sweat It Out
- Songs That Make Me Hate Burpees a Little Less
- It’s About Drive, It’s About Power
- Run Like You’re Being Chased
- Beast Mode: Activated
- I’m Still Alive, but I’m Barely Breathing
- The Work Isn’t Going to Do Itself
- I Don’t Need Pre-Workout, I Have This Playlist
This article was originally published by Popsugar.com. Read the original article here.